CHICAGO—May 4, 2017—To empower advisors and enterprises to deliver better financial outcomes through better intelligence, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) has unveiled new technology enhancements, further supporting financial advisors' unique value proposition. The roll-out, released as part of Envestnet's ongoing technology innovation process, was announced during the Envestnet Advisor Summit (http://www.envestnet.com/advisorsummit), which is currently underway at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Dallas.
The Advisor Dashboard digitizes and prioritizes business data into a command center for advisors, which is equipped with the following features and capabilities:
- - Envestnet Analytics capabilities can be embedded into the Advisor Dashboard, harnessing the power of data intelligence to enable advisors to identify growth opportunities and provide critical insights.
- - A task center which prioritizes open actions and alerts for advisors.
- - A launch pad that supports single-click access to Envestnet integration partner solutions like CRM or financial planning.
- - A business planning center which delivers book of business revenue analysis, what-if planning, and long-term business plan goal definition.
Advice Logix delivers an automated financial planning workflow solution as part of the account onboarding process. Clients answer a short list of additional questions and Advice Logix creates a Goal Analysis plan that can be used as part of the proposal. Progress towards these goals is tracked daily in the Client Portal and Advisor Portal.
"Our goal is for all advisors to become financial planners, and Advice Logix is the technology that will enable this vision," declared Bill Crager, President of Envestnet, during his keynote address on Wednesday at the Advisor Summit. "Goals-based financial planning, integrated with data aggregation, investment recommendations, oversight, and monitoring power the 'Lifecycle of Advice.'"
As part of Envestnet's sustained investment in strengthening the digital dimension of the advisor-client relationship, the company announced new features for its Client Portal:
- - Enhanced account opening and servicing automation.
- - A new investor education center with personalized content and benchmarking.
- - Enhanced goal-planning tools with intuitive goal selection and tracking capabilities.
- - An enhanced document vault facilitating more seamless collaboration between all participants in the advice process.
Envestnet also highlighted recently introduced Open ENV integrations and capabilities:
- - The Open ENV API library has been enhanced, providing access to key areas of the platform including Client Management, Financial Planning, Performance Reporting, Account Servicing, and Investment Research.
- - Deeper digital integration with custodians which further automates key processes, including account opening, account funding, and account servicing requests.
- - Integration with Riskalyze, a service that allows financial advisors to capture a quantitative measurement of a client's risk tolerance and use that data to meet the expectations of existing clients.
- - Integration with Twenty Over Ten, a service specializing in website development for financial advisors.
"These enhancements and integrations support our vision for an advisor-centric, intelligent system for wealth management that strengthens the advisor's unique value proposition," said Jud Bergman, Chairman and CEO of Envestnet. "Advisors and enterprises who operate within this intelligent system unlock benefits including a deeper understanding of their clients, accelerated onboarding, turbocharged productivity, and better outcomes through better intelligence."
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is the leading provider of intelligent systems for wealth management and financial wellness. Envestnet's unified technology enhances advisor productivity and strengthens the wealth management process. Envestnet empowers enterprises and advisors to more fully understand their clients and deliver better outcomes.
Envestnet enables financial advisors to better manage client outcomes and strengthen their practices. Institutional-quality research and advanced portfolio solutions are provided through Envestnet | PMC, our Portfolio Management Consultants group. Envestnet | Yodlee is a leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Envestnet | Tamarac provides leading rebalancing, reporting and practice management software for advisors. Envestnet | Retirement Solutions provides an integrated platform that combines leading practice management technology, research, data aggregation and fiduciary managed account solutions.
More than 54,000 advisors and 2,500 companies including: 16 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 38 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest Registered Investment Advisers, and hundreds of Internet services companies, leverage Envestnet technology and services. Envestnet solutions enhance knowledge of the client, accelerate client on-boarding, improve client digital experiences, and help drive better outcomes for enterprises, advisors and their clients.