CHICAGO, Aug. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Envestnet (NYSE: ENV) today unveiled the latest updates to its integrated portfolio, practice management and reporting solutions, providing financial advisors with the necessary tools to conquer complexity, drive success and offer clients a comprehensive picture of their financial health.
"The new Envestnet platform enhancements are some of the most significant upgrades we have made to date," said Blake Wood, Senior Vice President, Director Product Strategy at Envestnet. "Our goal with each enhancement of the technology is to improve platform functionality for all Envestnet users in order to transform wealth management for both the investor's and advisor's benefit."
Some of the most impactful new features include:
- >Enhanced User Experience: We're providing an experience that draws users into the Envestnet platform by improving digital document and reporting options for clients, integrating Digital Advice account opening support for custodial partners and continuing Advisor Dashboard development for client details and insights alongside book of business reports. These enhancements make our data, features and tools more useful and functional.
- >Financial Planning: Financial planning capabilities on the platform have been bolstered throughout Advanced Logix, including asset allocation strategy modeling for scenarios, goal solvers and goal to account linking improvements. We also made updates to the Advice Logix goal display and play document generation. These enhancements improve the Logix planning tools that are native to the Advisor and Client Portals, as well as third-party integrations with partners.
- >Bank Trust Support: We improved trade execution and client review workflows, as well as added more flexibility for importing and exporting account data, in an effort to bridge the divides across bank business lines towards a single, comprehensive platform for trading, reporting and supervision.
- >Envestnet Insurance Exchange: In preparation for the launch of the Envestnet Insurance Exchange at the end of the year, we are piloting features such as optimized proposal workflow for insurance products, an integrated account opening process and improved research and reporting detail.
- >Model Management and Trading: In order to meet the needs of our diverse model management and trading users, we've added new data points and reports for analysis, greater flexibility for creating and maintaining models, and options for managing trade details.
Envestnet software developers spent nearly 3,200 days coding the more than 400 enhancements that have been made to the platform experience. These new features are available on the Envestnet platform starting today.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading provider of intelligent systems for wealth management and financial wellness. Envestnet's unified technology enhances advisor productivity and strengthens the wealth management process. Envestnet empowers enterprises and advisors to more fully understand their clients and deliver better outcomes.
Envestnet enables financial advisors to better manage client outcomes and strengthen their practices. Institutional-quality research and advanced portfolio solutions are provided through Envestnet | PMC, our Portfolio Management Consultants group. Envestnet | Yodlee is a leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Envestnet | Tamarac provides leading rebalancing, reporting, and practice management software for advisors. Envestnet | Retirement Solutions provides retirement advisors with an integrated platform that combines leading practice management technology, research and due diligence, data aggregation, compliance tools, fiduciary solutions and intelligent managed account solutions.
More than 88,000 advisors and more than 3,500 companies including: 15 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 43 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest Registered Investment Advisers, and hundreds of Internet services companies, leverage Envestnet technology and services. Envestnet solutions enhance knowledge of the client, accelerate client on-boarding, improve client digital experiences, and help drive better outcomes for enterprises, advisors, and their clients.
For more information on Envestnet, please visit www.envestnet.com and follow @ENVintel.