- -Envestnet Exchanges - Significant updates in this release focused on improving Envestnet workflows and deepening integration with the exchanges powered by Fiduciary Exchange (FIDx).
- -The Envestnet Insurance Exchange now seamlessly incorporates insurance solutions to help advisors and enterprises more efficiently unify investment and insurance ecosystems.
- -The Advisor Credit Exchange (ACE) integration continues on schedule, with enhancements to single-sign-on, advisor and client portal integration, and overall user experience, leading up to launch.
- -BlackRock Technology Integrations - This release cycle completes a proposal integration that allows advisors to run iRetire, a retirement income-planning tool, to assist clients with achieving their retirement goals, and then seamlessly access the details within the Envestnet proposal workflow. Additionally, Envestnet model management users can now access Advisor Center to analyze their portfolios and export changes back to the Envestnet platform.
- -Client Engagement – Envestnet has enabled new features and improved the existing Client Portal experience, including an integrated Envestnet | MoneyGuide plan meter for clients with finalized financial plans to gauge progress. Additional feature integrations with MoneyGuide will continue throughout the year. Enhanced co-browsing and video support access promotes greater collaborative planning between advisors and clients. Accounts will also display additional details and actions.
- -Additional Platform Improvements - New integrations and APIs through Open ENV enable single sign-on access to third-party features, new reporting template options, and enhanced trading and model management controls for all user types and platforms, which will empower advisors and enterprises to customize and configure the tools that best fit their needs.
Envestnet Completes Largest Platform Technology Release
Information is current only as of the date(s) indicated on the materials. We do not have any current intention, and expressly disclaim any obligation, to supplement, update or revise any of the information in these documents. The information contained in these documents should be considered accurate only as of the date of the relevant document. This information may change over time; therefore, visitors to this web site should not assume that the information contained in these documents remains accurate at a later time. Envestnet, Inc.'s press releases, presentations and printed remarks are included on this website for historical purposes only.
Except for historical information and discussions, statements set forth throughout this web site may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 or other applicable laws. These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, as discussed in the company's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Envestnet, Inc.'s financial performance is subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which are discussed in forward-looking statements contained in its reports filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results may differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. The stock data above is presented for informational purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. Stock information may be delayed and reflects stock splits. Historical investment performance is not an indication of future performance.
The information provided on the Investor Relations pages is hosted by a third party. Envestnet, Inc. does not control and is not responsible for any third party content and makes no representations as to the timeliness or accuracy of such content.