As you look to enhance your client’s digital wealth experience, our Envestnet | Tamarac Reporting Team is excited to introduce a more modern and minimalist user interface with the Tamarac platform. We’ve started to introduce these changes with our April release and will continue the rollout over the next few months.
Tamarac Reporting: New Platform Experience
In the new Tamarac platform design, users benefit from the following:
- A modern digital interface
- Consistent flyouts, modals, and notifications
- Simplified navigation using icons and tooltips
- Streamlined grid interactions for searching, filtering, and completing actions
- Enhanced reporting functionality with updated charts, tables, and settings
Tamarac Reporting: Transaction Note Improvements
Transaction notes provide details about specific transactions and are generally provided by the custodian. These notes allow users to track the details of their client’s transactions, especially for securities that may be difficult to track otherwise. With this release, we have given users more control over what appears in these notes. Now users can edit the custodian’s notes and include even more detail. This change impacts all reports where transaction notes appear:
- Edit Custodian Transaction Notes. In the past, users had to contact their service team to edit the transaction notes provided by the custodian. Now users can edit these notes with an Account Transactions bulk data upload.
- New Extended Notes Column. To allow users to include additional detail with transaction notes, we’ve updated the existing Account Transactions bulk report to include an Extended Notes column. This new column lets users identify and review data in more detail. These notes can be firm-specific and help users align more closely to internal processes.
Tamarac Trading: Rebalance Summary User Experience Improvements
We recently introduced a redesigned Rebalance Summary report with a better design and a more streamlined trading workflow. The Rebalance Summary now offers greater model tier separation to make it easier to read. We’ve added more space around the model tiers, so each section stands apart more clearly.
In addition, as part of the Rebalance Summary user experience improvements, we’ve relocated subtotals, making it easier to track each section and its totals, enhanced the ability for users to expand or collapse model tiers from within the grid, added the ability to jump to specific model tiers for easier access, and incorporated cleaner symbol and description displays.
As we continue to innovate and enhance our user experience, stay tuned for regular “What’s New” updates from Tamarac. Learn how our robust reporting and trading solutions can help you deliver the customized performance tools and resources your clients need. Visit www.tamaracinc.com or email us at RIASales@envestnet.com.